Dear Sir or Madam!
From May 25, 2018, in the field of personal data processing, Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (the so-called "GDPR"). Below we have collected information on the rules for processing your personal data.
To provide you with full control over the use of the entrusted personal data, we provide the following information:
1. Information about the Data Administrator:
The administrator of your data is Akcent Szkoła Ję Ję… Iwona Róg based at os. Zygmunta Stary 6, 60-684 Poznań, NIP: 7780111835, REGON: 630006443
3. Inspector of Personal Data Protection: To ensure that your data will always be processed faithfully, in a transparent and lawful manner, we have appointed a Personal Data Protection Officer. You can contact the Personal Data Protection Inspector by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Purposes of personal data processing and the legal basis for processing:
We process your data because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded between us (i.e. pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), e.g. for the following purposes:
1) handling orders placed by you and considering complaints regarding the services provided, including the implementation of warranty services,
2) handling inquiries and notifications that you address to us,
3) data storage for archival purposes.
In some situations, we process data as required by law, in particular tax and accounting regulations (i.e. pursuant to Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
We also process your personal data to perform our legitimate interests (i.e. pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), for the purposes of:
a) compiling general statistics on the use of our services by you and other users;
b) establishing, protecting and pursuing possible claims,
c) conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings,
d) ensuring the safety and integrity of the services we provide to you electronically, including counteracting fraud and abuse and ensuring traffic safety,
e) storing data to ensure accountability (including showing compliance with our obligations under the GDPR).
5. Categories of Relevant Data
We process your personal data to the following extent:
a) Name and surname
d) Telephone number
e) NIP, REGON, KRS
f) the level of foreign language skills
(g) in exceptional cases health data
Personal data will not be processed in automated decision-making processes and are not subject to profiling.
6. Who do we collect your data from?
We obtain your data from you when you contact us by phone, e-mail, fax or via our contact form on our official website www.akcent-poznan.com.pl/kontakt
7. Information about the recipients of your personal data:
Like most entrepreneurs, we use the help of other entities in our activities, which often involves the necessity to provide your personal data, e.g. in order to assign a foreign language teacher. Therefore, if necessary, we transfer your personal data to the following recipients:
1) persons authorized by us, our employees and associates who must have access to data in order to perform their duties,
2) processing entities to whom we commission this task, e.g. companies dealing with the operation of our ICT systems or providing us with ICT tools, courier companies, payment operators, companies providing consulting services to us, accounting offices, hosting providers, software facilitating business operations ( e.g. accounting software), relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to provide them with data.
The administrator undertakes to protect the processed personal data against unauthorized access.
Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country
8. The period of storage of your personal data:
Your personal data will be processed by us for the duration of the contract and after its completion, if there is a risk of pursuing claims in connection with its performance, but as a rule not longer than 10 years from the date of its completion.
9. Your rights:
The data subject has the right to
1) request access to your data, rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, as well as transfer of your personal data,
2) to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (from May 25, 2018, the President of the Data Protection Office), when you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR,
3) at any time to object to the processing based on our legitimate interest.
All requests related to the processing of your Personal Data should be sent to the following address: email@example.com